Firms experiencing difficulties in completing Annual survey forms by the due date can request an extension of time. Extensions may be granted on a case by case basis, in accordance with the Statistics Act and should be requested by contacting the Business Surveys Section in writing. The CSO can also arrange a visit to assist you in completing outstanding forms.

Scroll to Top