Last updated: July 03, 2015
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of, and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
- You can make and distribute copies of the information, without altering or deleting its metadata.
- You can disseminate and publish the information.
- You can adapt and rearrange the information.
- You can extract all or part of information.
- You cannot commercially exploit the information, using it as an input to produce other products or services.
- You must grant the credit and attributions to CSO as the author of information derived from the use of our Service, statistical data, tables, graphs, maps and/or any other data product derived from the CSO website.
Data retrieved from the Central Statistical Office (CSO), http://cso.gov.tt, [insert mm/dd/yyyy]
- You should not capture CSO website pages in html frames within your website, use other visual altering tool or otherwise present CSO website content as your own.
- You should not use the information to mislead or confuse the population by varying the original sense of the data and its veracity.
- You should not pretend that your use of information represents an official position of the CSO or that it is supported, integrated, sponsored or supported by the source.
- We are not responsible for the interpretation and application the user derives from the results obtained through the use of our Service; so any decision based on its interpretation excludes the CSO of any responsibility.
- This website has some security measures to protect some of the data from any alterations made by third parties, however, we assume no responsibility for the alteration or manipulation of data made by third parties.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by CSO.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Trinidad and Tobago, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least thirty (30) days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.